ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT SEMI SENIOR
We have a requirement for an Accounts and Audit Semi Senior.
It's a really exciting time to be joining us as we continue to modernise the practice We aim to provide our clients with a first class proactive service, with our outstanding team of professionals
This position would ideally suit an applicant working within a small Practice looking for their next career step, or the more experienced now wanting thorough support and security.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.10pm (36 hours per week)
- Full Time, Permanent - Part time/flexible working requests will also be considered
- Up to £26000 per annum, based on candidate skills and qualifications
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Free Parking
- Pension scheme entitlement to comply with auto enrolment
- Training support, Internal progression and career development
- Life insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Limited Company statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
- Preparation of VAT returns and book keeping
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in the planning, testing and completion of Audit assignments
- Preparation of larger sole-trader and partnership accounts
- Preparing Business Tax and Capital Allowance computations
- Dealing with general client queries
- AAT qualified and/or ACA/ACCA part qualified essential or qualified by experience.
- Experience of working in a mixed audit and accounts role within a firm of Chartered /Chartered Certified Accountants essential
- Knowledge of Sage/Xero and Quickbooks and CCH software will be an advantage
- Team player with friendly, approachable and positive professional outlook.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work to tight deadline
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new advancement in technology