Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. We can help make those business ideas a reality.
Our approach is as follows: -
- We will help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- We will help you prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- We will help you assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- We will help you establish a good working relationship with your bank
- We will help you to complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- We will deal with company secretarial issues
- We will help you set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- We will help you decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- We will help you keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01480 453112 or 01480 465561. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.